Welcome to Support
New Features and Enhancements
Let your children explore safely while restricting time and access when using mobile device.
Know the overall safety status of your iOS device and get tips on how to make it more secure.
Want to know when your subscription expires? How many devices your license can protect? Is your Trend Micro program updated with the latest version?
Sign in here with your Trend Micro Account to view your Subscription information.
Check if your device meets the following requirements:
- Operating System
- English, Japanese
Follow these step-by-step instructions to download, install, and activate:
- Go to App Store, then look for Trend Micro Mobile Security.
- Open Trend Micro Mobile Security, then tap Install.
- Tap Open, then follow the steps through the quick tutorial.
- Accept the license agreement.
- To activate the full version, tap Settings, then tap Buy/Activate.
Need help with your subscription?
Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding online purchases.
Check the status of your orders and online purchases.
Find a Trend Micro Security partner store near you.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about your Trend Micro Account.
Having trouble activating your Mobile Security app? Solution is now available. Click Here
A Trend Micro account is required for the following features:
- Parental Controls - keeps your settings secure.
- Lost Device Protection - securely locates your mobile device, lock it, delete all of its data, or sound an alarm from a web portal.
Activating the full version of the Mobile Security allows you to use the full features of the application for more than 7-days.
You need an alternate email address to receive an unlock key in case your mobile device gets locked. By default, Mobile Security will use your Gmail account as an alternate email address.
To set up an alternate email address, go to Settings, then tap Set up alternate email address.
Mobile Security is detecting and blocking threats in your device. By default, it only shows the Virus Scan result. To see the Data Theft Scan result, tap the arrow.
To transfer protection from another device to this device:
- Connect this device to the Internet and sign in to your Trend Micro account.
- From the Mobile Security Settings, tap Transfer a license to this device. This displays all the licenses available under your account.
- Tap the license that you want to transfer to this mobile device. After the license transfer is successful, the protection on the original device will be disabled.
Yes, you can use the serial number of Maximum Security for your Mobile Security for iOS and Mobile Security for Android app. However, you are only entitled for a 30-day free trial of Mobile Security when you use Internet Security and Antivirus+ Security.
- To install Mobile Security on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, download the app from Apple App Store. For instructions, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Downloading, installing, and activating the full version of Mobile Security for iOS.
- To install Mobile Security on your Android phones and tablet, download the app from the Google Play Store. For instructions, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Downloading, installing and activating the full version of Mobile Security for iOS.
Yes, you can do this using the Lost Device Protection feature of Mobile Security. Check the Lost Device Protection portal to locate your device.
Learn more about Trend Micro™ Mobile Security for iOS and its features. Get the comprehensive manual now.