Latest Version. Available Now!
Trend Micro™ Maximum Security provides comprehensive multi-device protection so you can enjoy your digital life safely.
What Can We Help You With?
Know more about important Trend Micro solution updates and latest best practice recommendations.
Running a scan regularly can keep your computer protected.
- Do not open emails from unknown senders
- Only open websites that you know
- Be careful of social media ploys whose goal is to trick you into willingly opening your systems
- I feel like my program is not able to detect threats
- Make sure there are no conflicting programs such as third-party antivirus
- Check and get the latest Windows update
- Run a full scan to detect & remove threats
- Reinstall the program
TIP: For connectivity, software or hardware issues, you can try to disable your Trend Micro software temporarily to see if it's causing the issue. Contact the manufacturer if the same issue persists after disabling your Trend Micro program.
- "Continue Browsing" does not work when Internet Explorer's Enhance Protected Mode is enabled
- Reducing your computer's startup time using Trend Micro Security software
- "Please Approve Changes" message appears on your screen
- "Incompatible Software Found" appears when installing Trend Micro Security software
- "Turn on Trend Micro Toolbar to check your privacy" message appears when using the Trend Micro Privacy Scanner
- "Trend Micro Toolbar extension is disabled in Internet Explorer
- Getting the message “Premium Services will soon be available in your region” when clicking a support link in my Trend Micro Security program
- Trend Micro Toolbar is missing in Google Chrome after installing Trend Micro Security program
- "Installation Stopped... Upgrade Internet Explorer" error message appears when installing Trend Micro Security software
- "Unable to Remove Threats" or "Threat Not Removed" error message appears when your Trend Micro Security program runs a real-time scan
Ask Our Experts from Support Community