Welcome to Support
Internet Security Support
Latest Version. Available Now!
Trend Micro™ Internet Security provides advanced online protection for up to 3 PCs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Technical Topics
- How do I install Internet Security 10?
- Learn how to download, install and activate Internet Security 10.
- What is Ransomware?
- Know what is Ransomware and how you can prevent it from your computer.
- Does Internet Security support Microsoft Edge?
- Check out these FAQs about Trend Micro Security compatibility to Windows 10.
- Does my computer meet the system requirements?
- Check the system requirements needed to install Internet Security 10.
- What other anti-malware tools can I use?
- Try our free anti-malware tools for Home Users.
Accounts, Order and Billing
- FAQs about your online purchase
- Commonly asked questions about your online purchases.
- Where can I check my order status?
- Log in to view your order details.
- “Too Many Installations” message appears when I activate my Internet Security 10.
- Know what to do when you receive this error message when activating your Trend Micro Security.
- How do I change my serial number?
- Learn how to change your serial number.
- How do I activate my new serial number?
- Know how to activate your Trend Micro Security using a new serial number.
- Where can I find my serial number?
- Know where to get your Trend Micro Security serial number.
What Can We Help You With?
Upgrading to the Latest Version
- Download the installer file and open it.
- Get the installer here: Full Installer.
- Wait as the installer unpacks and installs the program.
- This may take a couple of minutes.
- When its done, it will ask for you to restart the computer.
- Restart and once you are back it will continue where it left off.
Accounts and Purchases
Accounts and Subscription
- View and manage your account and subscriptions
- Log in to view and/or remove devices under your Trend Micro Account.
- Manage account information
- See how to update your Account details.
- Subscription not extended after renewal
- Check if you have the right serial number in place.
- Updating billing information
- Know how to update your existing billing information.
Purchases and Renewal
Virus and Threat Help
Virus and Threat Removal
- I am getting unwanted popup messages
- Learn how to remove popup messages or advertisement from your computer.
- I am being redirected to other websites
- Know how to fix website redirection issues.
- My programs are suddenly not working
- Feel your program is not working? Try these simple steps.
- I feel like my program is not able to detect threats
- Know what to do if Trend Micro Security is unable to remove/delete the detected threats.
Free Cleanup Tools
- Free online virus scan.
- Rootkit Buster
- Perform system forensic scans to clean complex malware infection such as Zbot & Cryptolocker.
- Anti-Threat Toolkit
- Scan hidden files, registry entries, processes, drivers, services, ports, and master boot record (MBR) to identify and remove rootkits.
- Rescue Disk
- Allows you to use a hard disk, CD, DVD, or USB drive to examine your computer without launching your Windows operating system.
PC Recovery After Virus Infection
- Resetting web browsers
- Reset your browser settings to resolve website redirection and performance issues.
- Restoring your Windows PC to a previous state after infection
- Find out how to perform a Windows Restore.
- Restoring encrypted files after Cryptolocker Ransomware infection
- Find out how to restore files using backup, Shadow Copy or System Restore.
- Restoring Windows PC to its factory settings after infection
- Find out how to restore the factory settings of your PC.
Errors and Troubleshooting
For common issues, you can try the following:
- Make sure there are no conflicting programs such as third-party antivirus
- List of conflicting programs and how to remove them
- Check and get the latest Windows update
- How do I run a Windows update?
- Run a full scan to detect & remove threats
- Running a full system scan
- Upgrade to the Latest Version
- Upgrade Internet Security to the Latest Version