[Hotfix] Trend Micro System Tray icon stuck at "Now Scanning"
Your Trend Micro icon on the system tray is stuck at "Now Scanning".
This issue happens after computer starts up or reboots.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
To install this hotfix, you must log onto your computer using an account with administrator privileges. If you have installed software on your computer before, you probably have these privileges.
We recommend that you print out this document or bookmark this page before proceeding because you will be asked to restart your computer during the procedure.
- On the system tray, right-click the icon, then select Exit.
Click the button below to download the hotfix:
- Double-click the Ti_120_win_en_Platinum_hfb1037.exe file once the download is complete.
- Accept the License Agreement and click the Next button.
- Click the Install button.
- Click OK when a warning window opens.
- Restart your computer.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Do a scan.