Welcome to Support
All features of Dr. Cleaner are FREE upon install:
- Removes temporary files including cache files
- Clears mail cache
- Removes user download folders
- Deletes browser data, iTunes downloads and iOS temporary files
- Empties the system trash can
- Frees up unused memory
- Cleans memory with one click
- Frees up memory used by recently accessed files
- Automatically optimizes system memory after closing apps
- Allows you to monitor memory usage in the menu bar
Ready to Install
Follow the instructions below to download and install on your Mac:
|Operating Systems||Mac 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher|
|Disk Space||1.5 GB of available hard disk space|
|Other||3G/4G (LTE) | Wi-Fi Internet Connection|
- Go to Mac AppStore. The Mac App Store Preview page for Dr. Cleaner appears.
- Click View in Mac App Store. The Mac App Store app loads and displays the page to install Dr. Cleaner.
- Click Get to begin downloading Dr. Cleaner. The button changes to Install App.
- Click Install App to begin the installation.
If you’re not logged into your Apple Account, a dialog appears for you to sign in. Enter your Apple ID and Password and click Sign In. Dr. Cleaner downloads and installs.