How to protect another device using your Antivirus+ Security subscription
Add Another Device on your Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security
- Open the Trend Micro Security main console by doing either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro system tray icon at the bottom right of your computer, near the computer clock.
- Click Protect Another Device.
- Click Add a device, then click Windows.
- Select how you want to share Antivirus+ Security:
Expand AllSend an email
Copy direct link
- Type the email address you want to receive the email with the link to download the program.
- Click Send.
- Go to your other computer, then open your email.
- Click the download link from the email you received. Wait for the download to finish.
- To copy the download link, click Copy link.
- Open a browser, then paste the link in the address bar. Wait for the download to finish.
- Click Download. A new window will open.
- Choose a folder to save your download, then click OK.
- The download will start. Wait for the download to finish.
- Double-click the TrendMicro_16.0_EL_Full.exe to run it.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
- Wait as Trend Micro checks if your computer is compatible for installation.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the Privacy and Personal Data Collection Disclosure, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Provide a computer name, then click Next.
- Installation Completed window should appear. Click Finish.
- Trend Micro main console should open. Your computer is now protected.