Updating your billing information
- Solution ID:1112859
- Last Updated:Apr. 11, 2018 11:47 PM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2015, Antivirus for Mac - 2016, Antivirus for Mac - 2017;Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2015, Antivirus+ Security - 2016, Antivirus+ Security - 2017;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2015, Internet Security - 2016, Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2015, Maximum Security - 2016, Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2015, Premium Security - 2016, Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;
- Edit Billing Information | Trend Micro Security
Learn how to update your existing billing information. This is applicable when:
- Your credit card account is no longer valid
- You changed your billing address
To update your billing information, choose from any of the following options:
- Go to your Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Under Product Tab, click the Renew Now button.
If your current product is subscribed to Auto-Renew, disable Auto-Renew first before you can see the Renew Now button. Do the following:
- Click the green Auto-Renew ON slider.
- Click Disable Now.
When you successfully disabled Auto-Renew, you should see Renew Now.
- After clicking Renew Now, you will be redirected to the Trend Micro Online Store.
- Choose which Renewal best suits your needs, then click Renew Now.
- Review the prices, then click Checkout.
- On the Billing/Payment Information form, provide your new billing information.
To secure your billing information, talk to one of Trend Micro's support representative by calling directly according to your appropriate region.
Digital River is Trend Micro's authorized online reseller and merchant of record.
Note: Digital River does not have an online form to update your billing information.