Check out these new features to keep you always protected.
- Essential Protection
- Protects you from a wide range of malware, including viruses, spyware, image spam, and rootkits.
- Detect Web Threats
- Automatically configured to protect against viruses and spyware by identifying and blocking dangerous links in websites, social networks, emails and instant messaging.
- Blocks Dangerous Website
- Protects against viruses and spyware by identifying and blocking dangers links in websites, social networks, emails, and instant messaging.
- Privacy Scanner
- Includes a Privacy Scanner for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Protect Kids Online
- Restrict or filter website access when your kids go online.
- Trend Micro Toolbar
- Enabled for Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, the Trend Micro Toolbar proactively warns you about any security risks associated with links on websites you visit, including popular social media sites.
Privacy Scanner for Social Networks
See how you can check for privacy concerns on your social networks.
- Enable the Privacy Scanner from your browser.
- Allow Trend Micro Toolbar from your browser’s preferences or settings.
- After enabling, access the Trend Micro icon on your browser’s toolbar.
- Select Check Social Network Privacy.
- Select the social network you want to check for privacy concerns.
- Select from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn
Find this feature from the Web tab and look for Privacy Scanner.
See how you can run the different types of scan:
- Open you program and select Scans.
- You will see the 3 types of Scan you can run.
- Select from the types of scan.
- Full scan, for thorough check. Smart scan for a quick check and Custom scan for specific files or folders.
- Click Start Selected Scan.
- This will run the chosen type of scan.
- Once completed, click OK.
Select from the three scan options: Smart Scan, Custom Scan, and Full Scan.