"Installation Incomplete... Error code: #1603, 3002, 0xe0220019" error message appears when installing Trend Micro Security software
You receive the following error message when installing Trend Micro Security software:
A problem prevented the installer from completely setting up Trend Micro Security. (Error code: #1603, 3002, 0xe0220019).
No changes have been made to your computer."
This error is caused by a file copy failure due to access privilege issues.
To resolve the issue, install the Trend Micro Security package that fixes it, do the following:
- Download the installer file to begin the installation.
- Double-click the installer to run it.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
- Click Yes when asked to remove the old program version.
- Click Restart Now when prompted to restart your computer.
After restarting, the installation will resume and will prompt for your serial number.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Click Finish.
If you still encounter the error message after performing the steps above, contact Trend Micro Technical Support for assistance.
Last Updated: Aug. 04, 2017 4:55 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1117313