[Hotfix] Unable to open Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 when Trend Micro Security is enabled
You are unable to use or open Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 when your Trend Micro Security program is enabled.
This issue happens because the User Mode Hooking (UMH) feature of Trend Micro Security conflicts with the ACLayers.dll software component, a component used by the Microsoft Powerpoint program.
- Click the button below to download the hotfix:
- Double-click the Ti_1100_win_en_AMSP50_UMH_hfb1405.exe icon to run it.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control appears.
- Choose I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- When a warning window appears, click OK.
An "Installation successful!" message will appear after the hotfix has finished installing.
- Restart your computer.
Last Updated: Apr. 18, 2017 1:38 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1116904