[Hotfix] Trend Micro Privacy Scanner for Twitter is not working
When Privacy Scanner for Twitter is enabled, it does not function properly.
The issue happens because a recent change in the Document Object Model (DOM) structure of Twitter prevents the Privacy Checker of the Trend Micro Security Toolbar from working normally.
- This hotfix is ONLY applicable for the Internet Explorer web browser. Standby for the hotfix release applicable for other web browsers.
- To install this hotfix, you must log onto your computer using an account with administrator privileges. If you have installed software on your computer before, you probably have these privileges.
- We recommend that you print out this document or bookmark this page before proceeding because you will be asked to restart your computer during the procedure.
- Click the button below to download the hotfix:
- Double-click the Ti_1100_win_en_Titanium_ToolbarIE_hfb1042.exe icon to run it.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control appears.
- Choose I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- When a warning window appears, click OK.
An "Installation successful!" message will appear after the hotfix has finished installing.
- Restart your computer.
Last Updated: Feb. 22, 2017 2:17 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1116740