Home & Home Office Support
End of Life (EOL) and End of Service (EOS) of SafeSync
What Is End Of Life (EOL) / End Of Service (EOS)?
When will SafeSync Reach Its EOL/EOS Date?
Why did Trend Micro decide to discontinue SafeSync?
Can I Renew My SafeSync Subscription?
Will I Lose My Files and data I have stored in SafeSync?
How can I check my remaining SafeSync subscription?
- Right-click on the SafeSync icon from system tray then select Settings.
- Subscription information is shown under the Status tab.
- Go to www.safesync.com and sign in your Trend Micro Account.
- Subscription information is shown on the upper right hand corner of the web console.
- Go to account.trendmicro.com and sign in your Trend Micro Account.
- Under the Products tab, look for the Trend Micro SafeSync.
What will happen to the stored files in SafeSync?
How can I retrieve all my files?
Last Updated: Mar. 20, 2016 9:36 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1113027