Home & Home Office Support
End of Life (EOL) and End of Service (EOS) of SafeSync for Home
For more information, refer to this Knowledge Base page: SafeSync for Enterprise.
What Is End Of Life (EOL) / End Of Service (EOS)?
When will SafeSync Reach Its EOL/EOS Date?
Why did Trend Micro decide to discontinue SafeSync?
Can I Renew My SafeSync Subscription?
Will I Lose My Files and data I have stored in SafeSync?
How can I check my remaining SafeSync subscription?
- Right-click on the SafeSync icon from system tray then select Settings.
- Subscription information is shown under the Status tab.
- Go to www.safesync.com and sign in your Trend Micro Account.
- Subscription information is shown on the upper right hand corner of the web console.
- Go to account.trendmicro.com and sign in your Trend Micro Account.
- Under the Products tab, look for the Trend Micro SafeSync.
What will happen to the stored files in SafeSync?
How can I retrieve all my files?
If my Safesync program expires after January 31, 2017 (End of Service), what will happen to the remaining days of my subscription?
Subscribers who got the Safesync program as part of their Trend Micro Security bundle are not eligible to claim a refund.
Customers who are eligible to claim a refund will be notified through email. Please contact our Support team and submit a proof of purchase to request a refund.
Last Updated: Aug. 18, 2016 9:45 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1113027