Updating your billing information
- Solution ID:1112859
- Last Updated:Aug. 23, 2019 12:23 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2018, Antivirus for Mac - 2019;Antivirus for Mac - 2020;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;Premium Security - 2020;
- Edit Billing Information | Trend Micro Security
Learn how to update your existing billing information. This is applicable when:
- Your credit card account is no longer valid
- You changed your billing address
To update your billing information, choose from any of the following options:
To renew your current subscription for another year, do the following:
- Go to your Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Under Product Tab, click the Renew Now button.
If your current product is subscribed to Auto-Renew, disable Auto-Renew first before you can see the Renew Now button. Do the following:
- Click the green Auto-Renew ON slider.
- Click Disable Now.
When you successfully disabled Auto-Renew, you should see Renew Now.
- After clicking Renew Now, you will be redirected to the Trend Micro Online Store.
- Choose which Renewal best suits your needs, then click Renew Now.
- Review the prices, then click Checkout.
- On the Billing/Payment Information form, provide your new billing information.
To secure your billing information, talk to one of Trend Micro's support representative by calling directly according to your appropriate region.