End of Life and End of Support of Trend Micro Online Guardian for Families
This article discusses the End of Life (EOL) and End of Support (EOS) of Trend Micro Online Guardian.
Click on a question below to view the answer:
A product's End of Life (EOL) marks the date that a particular program version is retired to make way for the latest available version. End of Support (EOS) marks the date when a product stops downloading updates. Also, technical support will be limited to upgrading to the latest version.
|End of Life||End of Support|
|September 30, 2014||October 31, 2015|
Online Guardian is now part of the latest Trend Micro Security software. Contact our Technical Support for additional assistance.
All the features of Online Guardian is available in the following versions of Trend Micro Security software:
- Premium Security
- Maximum Security
- Internet Security
If you want to purchase or try, visit www.trendmicro.com.
If you already have any of these programs installed, check this Knowledge Base article: Using the Parental Controls feature of Trend Micro Security.
To uninstall Online Guardian, do the following:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs or Uninstall Program.
- Click Trend Micro Online Guardian for Families, and then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Type your email address and password when you are prompted.
- Click Uninstall.
The uninstallation progress window will appear.
- Wait for the uninstallation to finish, and then click Close.
- Click Yes to restart your computer.