Merging two accounts using the Trend Micro MyAccount portal
- Solution ID: 1109861
- Last Updated: Sep. 06, 2017 2:45 AM (PST)
- Applies to: Antivirus for Mac - 2015, Antivirus for Mac - 2016, Antivirus for Mac - 2017;Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2015, 2016, 2017;2018;Internet Security - 2015, Internet Security - 2016, Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2015, Maximum Security - 2016, Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2015, Premium Security - 2016, Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;
- Merging Accounts | Trend Micro
Learn how to merge two accounts using the Trend Micro MyAccount portal.
To merge accounts, do the following:
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article:
"You did not provide the right information. Please try again." error message appear when logging in to MyAccount.
- Click the Account tab.
- At the bottom section of the page, click Merge accounts using an email address and password.
- Type the email address and password.
The merge process will not proceed if both accounts has a Trend Micro SafeSync or Trend Micro Password Manager subscription. Only one account should have SafeSync or Password Manager subscription.
- Click Merge Now.
A confirmation window should appear once the merge process is complete.