Finding the subscription information of your Trend Micro Security software
- Solution ID: 1109371
- Last Updated: Sep. 06, 2017 2:42 AM (PST)
- Applies to: Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2017;2016;2015;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2016;Internet Security - 2015;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2016;Maximum Security - 2015;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2016;Premium Security - 2015;
- Subscription Information | Trend Micro Security
This article shows how you can access your Trend Micro Security Subscription Information to:
- View the following information:
- Protection remaining (in days)
- Software name
- Expiration Date
- Email Address
- Computer Name (available in paid version only)
- Location (available in paid version only)
- Serial Number (available in paid version only)
- Buy a new subscription
- Purchase a renewal
- Open the main console of the Trend Micro Security software. Do any of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro system tray icon on the bottom right of your computer, near the computer clock.
- Click the expiry date at the bottom of the main console.
This will open the Subscription Information window.
- Click Close.
You can click Edit subscription information if you want to modify the subscription information details.