Finding the subscription information on your Trend Micro Security software
- Solution ID:1109371
- Last Updated:Aug. 21, 2019 5:02 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2018;2019;2020;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2020;Maximum Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2020;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019, Premium Security - 2020;
- Subscription Information | Trend Micro Security
This article shows how you can access your Trend Micro Security Subscription Information to:
- View the following information:
- Protection remaining (in days)
- Software name
- Expiration Date
- Email Address
- Computer Name (available in paid version only)
- Location (available in paid version only)
- Serial Number (available in paid version only)
- Buy a new subscription
- Purchase a renewal
- Open the main console of the Trend Micro Security software. Do any of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro system tray icon at the bottom right of your computer, near the computer clock.
Click the expiry date at the bottom of the main console.
If the expiration date is not showing on the lower right side, your subscription is probably from BestBuy.
You can contact our Technical Support for assistance.
This will open the Subscription Information window.
- Click Close. You can click Edit subscription information if you want to modify the subscription information details.