Enabling the Firewall Booster feature of Trend Micro Security
Learn how to use the Firewall Booster feature of your Trend Micro Security software.
- Works with Windows Firewall, but runs independently
- Link to Window Firewall provided within the configuration setting
- Works with third-party firewalls
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Generic Stream Scan (GSS)
- Botnet detection
- Open the main console of Trend Micro Security by doing any of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray (near the clock).
- Click Settings.
- Click Internet and E-mail Controls, then click Network.
- Enable the tickbox for Activate the Firewall Booster to enhance the protection given by the Windows Firewall and detect botnet programs that can hijack your computer by remote control.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
Last Updated: Sep. 06, 2017 2:36 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1107553