Generating logs from Trend Micro Security
- Solution ID: 1104410
- Last Updated: Sep. 06, 2017 2:43 AM (PST)
- Applies to: Antivirus+ Security - 2015, 2017, 2016;2018;Internet Security - 2015, Internet Security - 2016, Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2015, Maximum Security - 2016, Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2017, Premium Security - 2016, Premium Security - 2015;Premium Security - 2018;
- Generating logs | Trend Micro Security
Learn how to generate various logs from your Trend Micro Security software such as:
To generate logs, do the following:
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click the Security Report button.
- Click See more details about your protection.
This will display the logs of your Trend Micro Security software.
- Select the log that you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Select the location where you want to save the log file, then click Save.
This will save the log on your computer.
- Contact Technical Support for assistance.