Submitting a cashback claim for online and retail purchases (ANZ)
- Solution ID:1104383
- Last Updated:Jan. 23, 2019 1:34 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2017;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2016;Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2016;2017;2018;2019;Premium Security - 2016;Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2019;
- Cash Back Promotions | Trend Micro Security
This article teaches you where to file an ANZ cashback submission form to lodge a claim for online and retail purchase.
Submit a cashback claim online at:
- For online purchase: https://apac-eticket.trendmicro.com/cashback/.
- For retail store purchase (Australia): http://www.cashback.trendmicro.com.au.
- For retail store purchase (New Zealand): http://www.cashback.trendmicro.co.nz.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Terms and Conditions are also available on the site.
A BSB (Bank-State-Branch) Number is a six-digit number that identifies banks and branches across Australia.
Contact your bank to find out about your BSB Number.
For instructions on how to install your Trend Micro program, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Installing Trend Micro Security.
To find the cashback coupon code, do the following:
- Open your email, then look for the Order Confirmation Email from Trend Micro.
- The email includes all of the information regarding your purchase. Find the Order Summary area, and you should see the Cashback Coupon Code.