Home & Home Office Support
"Trend Micro Already Installed" message appears when upgrading from a lower version of Trend Micro Security software
You must remove version 10.0 before installing this software. Do you want to do that now?
- Download the Uninstall Tool by clicking the download button below:
- Double-click Ti_110_win_en_Tool_UninstallTool_hfb0001.exe to run it.
Click Yes when the User Account Control Window appears.
- Read the License Agreement, click I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Uninstall Software.
- Enter the captcha characters and click Continue.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when prompted to restart your computer.
On April 8th, 2014, Microsoft formally announced the Windows XP end of support. Because Microsoft no longer fixes issues on Windows XP, it has become increasingly difficult for Trend Micro to keep users safe on this operating system. While our internet security products can be installed on Windows XP, we encourage all of our users to upgrade their PCs to a more modern operating system which will provide greater stability and security. You can refer to this article for more information.
Last Updated: Sep. 21, 2016 10:22 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1104137