Home & Home Office Support
Manually downloading and Installing Mobile Security for Android
Step 1: Enable the installation from Unknown Sources
- From your Android device go to Settings then Applications or Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will appear, read it and then tap OK.
Step 2: Download and install Mobile Security for Android
- To download Mobile Security for Android, select one of the options below:
The download will then begin.
- Open this link on your device www.trendmicro.com/mobiledownload
- Scan the QR code below using your Android device.
- Once the download completes you should see a notification at the top of your device, tap this notification and then install the app.
- If the app does not open automatically, find the Mobile Security for Android icon in the app drawer of your device and tap on it.
Step 3: Activate Mobile Security for Android
- After installing mobile security tap on the Buy/Activate button at the bottom of the app main screen (or in the settings menu of the app.).
- Tap Sign In.
- Type the username and password used to register Maximum Security.
- Install the app as per above instructions.
- Open the app and tap Buy/Activate.
- Tap Use Activation Code and register an account.
- Find the Activation Code in your package or email confirmation.
- Type the 20 character code in the spaces provided and then tap OK.
Last Updated: Aug. 21, 2015 1:16 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1098627