Home & Home Office Support
Submitting a URL or file reclassification request
- Go to http://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/index.php.
Note: List of Safe, Dangerous, Suspicious and Untested websites are for Internal use only.
- Enter the URL on the Is it Safe? field and click Check Now to check the current rating.
- Click the Reclassify Request button to do the following:
- Analyze an Untested webpage.
- Change the classification of a website, from Safe to Dangerous, or vice-versa.
- Select the applicable rating by clicking on any of the following:
- The current rating seems correct - choose this if you are not sure of the current rating and you want Trend Micro’s Web Reputation Team to analyze and tag the URL.
- Choose the type of Content from the following:
- The current category seems correct - choose this if you are not sure of the current category and you want Trend Micro’s Web Reputation Team to analyze and categorize the URL.
- Suggest a different category
Refer to the image below to see the category list where the content of your website falls.
- Provide the information required on the Introduce Yourself section.
Note: It is important to enter a valid email address to receive the confirmation of this request.
- Click OK to submit the request.
Note: You will get the following message if you left the Safety Rating and Content options on default. Click OK to proceed.
The Thanks for your Feedback page will show.Reclassification requests usually take between 2 to 7 days. Check your email every once in a while for the final analysis result.
- Go to False Detection/Re-Classify Requests site.
- Choose False Alarm on a file(s)on the drop down menu.
- State the details about the problem.
- Select the location of the file by clicking the Browse button.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the captcha and click Submit.
Last Updated: Sep. 05, 2016 9:32 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1096819