Home & Home Office Support
Installing Titanium Internet Security 2013 for the first time
For more information, check this Knowledge Base article on how to install the latest version of Internet Security: Installing Trend Micro Internet Security 2015.
Not sure if your computer meets the system requirements?
I’m ready, show me how to download and install
- Click the Download below to start downloading the installer, then save it on your desktop.
- Double-click the Titanium installer to run it.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
Wait for the installation to extract the files needed for installing Titanium 2013.
- Type your serial number then click Next.
- Read the terms of the License Agreement and click Agree and Install.
Wait as the program installs, this may take a couple of minutes.
Activating on my primary or first computer
- Type your email address then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Activating for my secondary or other computers
I’m done activating, anything I need to do?
Last Updated: Jul. 29, 2015 12:40 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1061143