Removing OSX_MORCUT.A and JAVA_AGENT.NTW using TM Mac Clean Tool
OSX_MORCUT.A and JAVA_AGENT.NTW enters your system either as a file dropped by a malware or unknowingly downloaded by users after visiting a malicious site.
Once in the system, it serves as a backdoor where a remote user can send and execute malicious commands on the infected machine.
- Download and extract TMMacCleanTool.zip.
- Open the dmg file, then click TMMacCleanTool.
- Read the License Agreement, then click I Agree.
- Click SCAN.
- If a malware infection is found, it will display the message "Some malware found in your Mac. Would you like t remove them?".
- Click REMOVE.
- Type your name and password, then click OK.
- The tool will notify you if the cleaning is successful. Click Close.
Last Updated: Sep. 18, 2017 12:20 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1061008