Removing OSX_MORCUT.A and JAVA_AGENT.NTW using Trend Micro Mac Clean Tool
- Solution ID: 1061008
- Last Updated: Mar. 22, 2018 4:56 AM (PST)
- Applies to: Antivirus for Mac - 2015, Antivirus for Mac - 2016, Antivirus for Mac - 2018, Antivirus for Mac - 2017;Titanium Internet Security for Mac - All;Trend Micro Smart Surfing for Mac - All;
- Delete OSX_MORCUT.A and JAVA_AGENT.NTW with TMMacCleanTool
OSX_MORCUT.A and JAVA_AGENT.NTW enters your system either as a file dropped by a malware or unknowingly downloaded by users after visiting a malicious site.
Once in the system, it serves as a backdoor where a remote user can send and execute malicious commands on the infected machine.
- Download and extract TMMacCleanTool.zip.
- Open the dmg file, then click TMMacCleanTool.
- Read the License Agreement, then click I Agree.
- Click SCAN.
- If a malware infection is found, it will display the message "Some malware found in your Mac. Would you like t remove them?".
- Click REMOVE.
- Type your name and password, then click OK.
- The tool will notify you if the cleaning is successful. Click Close.