Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Password Manager
This article answers frequently asked questions about Password Manager.
With Password Manager, you only have to remember one password. It is an extremely convenient way to conduct your online business.
- Keystroke encryption for protection against keylogging malware
- A secure password generator
- An automatic form-filler
- A provision to store confidential notes
- A secure browser for banking and financial websites
- The free version allows you to store 5 passwords and 5 Secure notes.
- The paid version allows you to store an unlimited number of websites or passwords and an unlimited number of Secure Notes for an annual fee.
- Passwords for other software
- Personal identitfication details
- PIN or security codes
For more information about this feature, refer to this Knowledge Base article:
Using the Secure Note feature of Password Manager.
Note: Trend Micro does not keep a copy of your Master Password and cannot help you retrieve it.
Setting and configuring the Master Password of Password Manager
- Open your internet browser, then click the Password Manager icon.
- Click the lock icon, then click Lock when a confirmation window appears.
- Click the Password Manager icon.
- Type your Master password, then click Unlock.
- Open your browser, then click the Password Manager icon.
- Enter your Master Password when prompted to unlock.
- On the upper right corner, click the menu icon, then click Settings.
- Go to Other tab.
- Under "Turn on Form Filling", tick Fill in forms automatically on this device.
- Close the Settings window.
Purchase and Subscription
Pricing may change without prior notice. For the latest pricing, visit the Trend Micro website.
- Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), and macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Google Android 4.3 or higher
- iOS 9.2 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest two versions)
- Google Chrome (latest two versions)
If you have this program, follow the steps below:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Select the program, then click Uninstall.
If you encounter issues with this program, visit their support website.
Need additional help? Ask our experts from Support Community.
Get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!