Changing the background picture of your Trend Micro Security software
This article shows you how to change the user interface or skin of your Trend Micro Security software with a photo or an image.
To customize the background picture of your Trend Micro Security software, do the following
- Open the Trend Micro Security main console by doing either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro system tray icon on the bottom right of your computer, near the computer clock.
- Click the Settings icon (gear-like icon) on the main console.
- Click the Other Settings.
- Click Background Picture.
- Select an image or click Edit if you want to browse a different image.
- Click Browse to look for the image you want to use.
- Click on the image you want to use, then click Open.
- Adjust the size and cropping of the image, then click OK.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
The image you selected will appear on your program's main console.
Last Updated: Sep. 06, 2017 5:40 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1059191