Changing the background picture of your Trend Micro Security software
- Solution ID:1059191
- Last Updated:May. 10, 2018 1:44 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus+ Security - 2016;2015;2017;2018;Internet Security - 2016;Internet Security - 2015;Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2016;Maximum Security - 2015;Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Premium Security - 2016;Premium Security - 2015;Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;
- Customizing the main console's background image | Trend Micro Security
This article shows you how to change the user interface or skin of your Trend Micro Security software with a photo or an image.
To customize the background picture of your Trend Micro Security software, do the following
- Open the Trend Micro Security main console by doing either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro system tray icon at the bottom right of your computer, near the computer clock.
- Click the Settings icon (gear-like icon) on the main console.
- Click the Other Settings.
- Click Background Picture.
- Select an image or click Edit if you want to browse a different image.
- Click Browse to look for the image you want to use.
- Click on the image you want to use, then click Open.
- Adjust the size and cropping of the image, then click OK.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
The image you selected will appear on your program's main console.