Generating debug logs for Trend Micro Security
Learn how to start and stop generating debug logs using the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit.
For instructions on how to generate the debug logs, do the following:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys.
- Type in "supporttool", then press OK. This will open the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit.
- Click 1. Start Collecting Data.
The button will be unavailable while the toolkit is gathering data.
Wait for the button to become available.
- Reproduce the steps you performed when you encountered the issue or error.
- Click 2. Finish Collecting Data.
A progress window will appear.
- Wait for the toolkit to finish collecting data, then click Close. The archive folder containing the debug log will open.
The default location of the debug log is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\Archive.
- Contact Technical Support for assistance.
Last Updated: Sep. 06, 2017 2:43 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1059154