Home & Home Office Support
Installing the trial version of Trend Micro Titanium
- Titanium Maximum Security
- Titanium Internet Security
- Titanium AntiVirus+
Installing the Trial version of Titanium
- Before installing Titanium, make sure that:
- Your computer meets the system requirements. To check, refer to this link: System requirements of Trend Micro Titanium (2011 - 2014).
- No conflicting software is installed in your computer: To check, refer to this link: Programs to remove before installing Trend Micro Security.
- Download the Titanium installer and save it on your desktop:
- Double-click the installer to start installation.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
Wait for the installation to extract the files to needed for installing Titanium 2013.
- Select Trial version then click Next.
- Read the terms of the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
Wait as the program installs, this may take a couple of minutes.
- Type your email address then click Next.
- Provide all the necessary details to complete the activation.
- Double-check the information that you provided, then click Next.
- Congratulations! Your protection is now activated, click Finish.
After activating, you will see the main console of Titanium. Your protection upon installation is configured for optimum protection so you don’t need to do anything.
Upgrading from trial to full version of Titanium
- Click the link on the notification on your program to go to the online store.
- Purchase a license for your Titanium program. You will receive your serial number or activation key after purchasing.
- Trial version users who purchased the full version from the product expiry notification, will automatically acquire the full license. An "Activate Now" notification will appear once Titanium acquires the new serial number.
Note: If you were not prompted to activate right away, click the "click here" link or enter your new Serial Number on the main console of your Trend Micro Titanium product.
- After entering your Serial Number, click Next.
- You will be prompted for your email address, type your email address, then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Last Updated: Feb. 23, 2015 1:55 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1059024