Home & Home Office Support
Upgrading Trend Micro Internet Security to the latest version
- You should have an unexpired subscription.
- Your serial number starts with the letter “P”.
- Download the installer file to begin the installation.
- Double-click the TTi_11.0_MR_Full.exe to run it.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
- Click Yes when asked to remove the old program version.
- Click Restart Now when prompted to restart your computer.
After restarting, the installation will resume and will prompt for your serial number.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- If you forgot your Trend Micro Serial Number, check your serial number and subscription by logging on to your Trend Micro Account.
- If you received the error message "Invalid Serial Number", refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions: “Invalid Serial Number” error message appears when activating Trend Micro Security program.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Click Finish.
You will see the main console of your Trend Micro Security program.
Last Updated: Sep. 25, 2016 11:42 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1058977