Checking if your Antivirus for Mac is properly installed
This article shows you how to check if your Antivirus for Mac program has been properly installed on your Mac.
To check if the Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac is properly installed, do the following:
- Look for the Antivirus for Mac icon at the menu bar.
- Open the Activity Monitor using the Spotlight option.
- Check for the following processes if they are present in the Activity Monitor:
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Trend Micro Antivirus Quick Menu
- Open the main console of your Antivirus for Mac, then make sure there are no errors that appear.