Home & Home Office Support
Checking if Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac is properly installed
This article shows you how to check if your Antivirus for Mac program has been properly installed on your computer.
- Look for the Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac icon at the menu bar.
- Open the Activity Monitor using the Spotlight option.
- Check for the following processes if they are present in the Activity Monitor:
- Trend Micro Internet Security
- Trend Micro Internet Security Quick Menu
- Open the Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac main console and make sure there are no errors that appear.
Last Updated: Jul. 28, 2015 2:10 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1057798