Checking if your Antivirus for Mac is properly installed
This article shows you how to check if your Antivirus for Mac program has been properly installed on your computer.
- Look for the Antivirus for Mac icon at the menu bar.
- Open the Activity Monitor using the Spotlight option.
- Check for the following processes if they are present in the Activity Monitor:
- Trend Micro Antivirus Security
- Trend Micro Antivirus Security Quick Menu
- Open the main console of your Antivirus for Mac, then make sure there are no errors that appear.
Last Updated: Sep. 12, 2016 4:33 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1057798