Home & Home Office Support
Checking if your Antivirus for Mac is properly installed
This article shows you how to check if your Antivirus for Mac program has been properly installed on your computer.
- Look for the Antivirus for Mac icon at the menu bar.
- Open the Activity Monitor using the Spotlight option.
- Check for the following processes if they are present in the Activity Monitor:
- Trend Micro Antivirus Security
- Trend Micro Antivirus Security Quick Menu
- Open the main console of your Antivirus for Mac, then make sure there are no errors that appear.
Last Updated: Sep. 12, 2016 4:33 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1057798