Home & Home Office Support
[Hot Fix] B1181 - My computer slows down and CoreServiceShell.exe consumes high CPU usage after installing Titanium 2011
- Conflicting software
- Low system resources
- Malware infection
OPTION 1: Install a hot fix
- Log in using an account with administrator privileges on the computer where you installed Titanium 2011.
Note: If you have installed software on your computer before, then you probably have these privileges.
- Download the hot fix and save it on your desktop. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Click Save when the File Download window appears.
- Select Desktop as the location, then click Save.
- Double-click the Ti_30_win_en_AEGIS35_hfb1181.exe file that you downloaded.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Browse through the readme file, then click Install.
- Click Yes when the Module Update window appears.
The message “Installation successful!” will appear after installing the hot fix.
OPTION 2: Upgrade Titanium to the latest version
Last Updated: Jun. 30, 2015 4:05 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1057050