Unsubscribing from Trend Micro’s subscription email notification
- Solution ID:1055486
- Last Updated:Mar. 20, 2018 5:36 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2015, Antivirus for Mac - 2016, Antivirus for Mac - 2017;Antivirus+ Security - 2015;2016;2017;2018;Internet Security - 2015;Internet Security - 2016;Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2015;Maximum Security - 2016;Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Mobile Security for Android - All;Mobile Security for iOS - All;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2015;Premium Security - 2016;Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;
- Unsubscribing from Email Notification | Trend Micro Security
This article shows you how to unsubscribe from getting Trend Micro email notifications.
Here is an example of Trend Micro’s subscription email notice:
To unsubscribe from getting Trend Micro email notifications, follow any of the instructions below:
To unsubscribe using the emails that you are receiving, do the following:
- At the bottom right hand side, click on the Click here link to update your subscription preferences, or to change your email address link. You will be redirected to another webpage with the option to unsubscribe.
- Click the Remove Me button.
You will see a message that your email was successfully removed.
If you cannot find the link to unsubscribe or may have deleted the email already, contact our Trend Micro Technical Support for further assistance:
To unsubscribe using your Trend Micro Account, do the following:
- Go to Trend Micro Account (MyAccount).
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
Note: If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article: Unable to sign in to your Trend Micro Account.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Uncheck the items that you wish to unsubscribe to.
- Click Update Settings.
You will see a message confirming that your information has been changed.