Home & Home Office Support
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Auto-Renew
- No worries in losing protection for any certain period of time.
- Automatic Renewal is a more convenient way in paying the annual subscription.
- Get automatic discount based from the original price of the program.
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
- If you forgot the registered email address but you have the serial number, click Forgot which address you used before?
- If you forgot the password, click Forgot password?
- If you are unable to disable the Auto-Renewal and the registered email address is already inactive, contact our Technical Support for assistance.
- Click the green Auto-Renew ON slider.
- Click Disable Now.
When you have successfully disabled Auto-Renew, you should see Renew Now.
- Go to findmyorder.com.
- Provide either of the following, then click Find:
- Your Order Number and password
- Your email address and the last five (5) digits of your credit card
- Click Cancel Auto-Renewal.
- Click Continue.
- Your credit card has expired or the details are not correct and should be updated.
- Your preauthorization has failed. Authorization hold is the practice within the banking industry of authorizing electronic transactions done through a debit or credit card. This held balance will be unavailable until either of the following:
- The merchant clears the transaction or settlement.
- The hold "falls off"?
- Contact Digital River, Trend Micro's online reseller and merchant of record, regarding your credit card account:
- USA/Canada: 1-952-646-5980
- Australia: 1-300-730-160
- New Zealand: 0-800-507-902
- Hong Kong: 800-900-570
- Taiwan: 00801-14-8878
- Other APAC: 800 1301-642
- Check if your credit card account needs to be updated with Digital River.
- Contact your bank regarding the issue.
- Cancel your existing Auto-Renewal subscription. (Check: Disabling or Canceling Auto Renewal)
- Wait for the confirmation email stating that you have been opted out of the auto-renew service.
- Perform a manual renewal online and provide a new credit card information.
Note: You need to renew the subscription before it expires to avail the discounted renewal price.
Last Updated: Oct. 20, 2016 9:50 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1055073