Home & Home Office Support
Checking if you are running the latest version of Trend Micro Security software
Learn if you are running the latest version of your Trend Micro program, otherwise perform an upgrade.
- Open your Trend Micro program by double-clicking the shortcut in your desktop or system tray.
- Compare the main console with this image:
- Download the correct installer file to begin the installation. Choose your program below:
Serial number starts with "X" Serial number starts with "P" Serial number starts with "A"
- Double-click the installer to run it.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
- Wait as Trend Micro checks if your computer is compatible for installation.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- If you forgot your Trend Micro Serial Number, check this Knowledge Base article: Finding your Trend Micro Security's serial number.
- If you get the error message "Invalid Serial Number", check this Knowledge Base article: “Invalid Serial Number” error message appears when registering Trend Micro program.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window, then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- After activating, you will see the main console of Trend Micro Security.
Your protection upon installation is configured for optimum protection so you don't need to do anything.
Last Updated: Sep. 19, 2016 10:54 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1053723