Changing your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) password
Learn how to change the current password of your Trend Micro Account.
To change your Trend Micro Account password, do the following:
Note: You have to be connected to the internet to follow the instructions below.
- Open the Trend Micro Account page.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
Note: If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article: "You did not provide the right information. Please try again." error message appears when logging in to Trend Micro Account.
- Click the Account tab.
- Type your current password in the Current Password field.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Retype your password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Change Password.
An "Information Updated" message will appear.
Last Updated: Sep. 15, 2017 9:34 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1038452