Changing your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) password
- Solution ID: 1038452
- Last Updated: Mar. 21, 2018 2:21 AM (PST)
- Applies to: Antivirus for Mac - 2015, 2016;2018;Antivirus+ Security - 2015, Antivirus+ Security - 2016;Antivirus+ Security - 2017;Antivirus+ Security - 2018;Internet Security - 2015, Internet Security - 2016;Internet Security - 2017;Internet Security - 2018;Maximum Security - 2015, Maximum Security - 2016;Maximum Security - 2017;Maximum Security - 2018;Mobile Security for Android - All;Mobile Security for iOS - All;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2015, Premium Security - 2016;Premium Security - 2017;Premium Security - 2018;
- Changing MyAccount Password | Trend Micro Security
Learn how to change the current password of your Trend Micro Account.
To change your Trend Micro Account password, do the following:
- Open the Trend Micro Account page.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
Note: If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article: "You did not provide the right information. Please try again." error message appears when logging in to Trend Micro Account.
- Click the Account tab.
- Type your current password in the Current Password field.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Retype your password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Change Password.
An "Information Updated" message will appear.