Home & Home Office Support
Changing your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) password
Learn how to change the current password of your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount).
- Open the Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) page.
- Type your email address and password, and then click Sign In.
Note: If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article: "You did not provide the right information. Please try again." error message appear when logging in to MyAccount.
- Click the Account tab.
- Type your current password in the Current Password field.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Retype your password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Update Profile.
You will get "Information Updated" after your information has been changed.
Last Updated: Aug. 13, 2015 1:16 AM (PST)
Solution ID: 1038452