Home & Home Office Support
Changing your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) password
Learn how to change the current password of your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount).
- Open the Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) page.
- Type your email address and password, and then click Sign In.
- If you forgot the email address used during the registration of your Trend Micro program, click Forgot which address you used before?.
- If you forgot the password you used for the registration, click Forgot password?.
- Click the Account tab.
- Type your current password in the Current Password field.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Retype your password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Update Profile.
You will get "Information Updated" after your information has been changed.
Last Updated: Aug. 03, 2015 9:13 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1038452