Changing the email address registered with Trend Micro Account (MyAccount)
- Solution ID:1038442
- Last Updated:Aug. 22, 2018 9:37 PM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2016;Antivirus+ Security - 2016;Antivirus+ Security - 2017, Antivirus+ Security - 2018, Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2016, Internet Security - 2017, Internet Security - 2018, Internet Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2016, Maximum Security - 2017, Maximum Security - 2018, Maximum Security - 2019;Password Manager - All;Premium Security - 2016, Premium Security - 2017, Premium Security - 2018, Premium Security - 2019;
- Changing email address used to activate Trend Micro program
This article shows you how to change the email address that you used to register your Trend Micro program.
- Go to Trend Micro Account (MyAccount).
- Type your email address and password then click Sign In.
- If you forgot the email address used during the registration of your Trend Micro program, click Forgot which address you used before?.
- If you forgot the password you used for the registration, click Forgot password?.
- If you forgot your password and no longer have access to your old email, contact our Technical Support for assistance.
- Click the Account tab.
- Type your new email address then click Change Email.
- Click Confirm.
You will see a message confirming that you email address has been changed.
- Click Close. You will be signed out from Trend Micro Account (MyAccount).
- Sign in to Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) using your new email address and your password.