Home & Home Office Support
Finding the serial number of Trend Micro Security
From the program
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click the icon, then click About the Software.
The About your Software window will appear showing your serial number and its expiration date.
From the system tray
- Right-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click Check subscription. The Subscription Information window will appear showing your serial number.
From Trend Micro Account
- Open Trend Micro Account (My Account) website.
Note: If you forgot your password and you cannot access the registered email address, refer to this Knowledge Base article: "You did not provide the right information. Please try again." error message appear when logging in to MyAccount.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
You will see your serial number under the product name.You will also see the expiry date of your serial number.
From Findmyorder website
- Go to the findmyorder.com website.
- Type either of the following on the fields provided, then click Find:
The serial number is located in the product section.Note: If you just renewed your Trend Micro subscription, the serial number will be the same as what you have used before. Follow the instructions on the From Trend Micro Account section instead.
- Order number and password
- Email address and the last five (5) digits of the credit card you used to purchase the program
- Upgrading Trend Micro program to the latest version
- Reinstalling the latest version of Trend Micro Security program
- “Invalid Serial Number” error message appears when registering Trend Micro Security program
- Managing your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount)
- Renewing your Trend Micro program subscription
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Auto-Renew
Last Updated: Jul. 30, 2015 3:54 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1038047