Resetting a forgotten Trend Micro Account password
- Solution ID:1036830
- Last Updated:Jun. 26, 2019 1:37 AM (PST)
- Applies to:Antivirus for Mac - 2017, Antivirus for Mac - 2018;Antivirus for Mac - 2019;Antivirus+ Security - 2017, Antivirus+ Security - 2018, Antivirus+ Security - 2019;Internet Security - 2017, Internet Security - 2018, Internet Security - 2019;Maximum Security - 2017, 2018, 2019;Mobile Security for Android - All;Mobile Security for iOS - All;
- Resetting your Trend Micro Account password
You are unable to log in to your Trend Micro account to view your license information or to manage your account because you forgot your password and you need to change it.
To reset your password, do the following:
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Click Forgot password.
- Type the email address you used and the code shown, then click Check Now.
You will be prompted to check your email to reset your account password.
- Log in to your email and open the email from Trend Micro.
- Click change your password now. A new window will open asking for your new password.
- Type your new password in the New password field and retype it in the Confirm new password field.
Your password should be between 8 and 50 characters long. Make sure to remember your password.
- Click Update Password.
- Click Sign In.
Need Additional Help?
Monday to Friday (5AM - 8PM PST)
Monday to Friday (7AM - 7PM Sydney Time)
Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:30 GMT
Monday to Friday (8AM - 5PM Local Time)
Monday to Friday (8AM – 5PM Manila Time)
Monday to Friday (9AM – 9PM India Time)