Home & Home Office Support
Resetting a forgotten Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) password
You cannot log in to your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) because you forgot your password and you need to change it.
What is Trend Micro Account (MyAccount)?
How do I reset my Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) password?
- Go to Trend Micro Account (MyAccount).
- Click Forgot password?.
- Type the email address you used to register your program and captcha or characters shown then Click Retrieve.
You will be prompted to check your email to reset your account password.
- Log in to your email and open the email from Trend Micro.
- Click change your password now. A new window will open asking for your new password.
- Type your new password in the New password field and retype it in the Confirm new password field.
Note: Your password should be between 8 and 50 characters long. Make sure to remember your password.
- Click Update Password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you forgot your password and you have already changed your email address, contact our Technical Support for assistance.
Last Updated: Feb. 19, 2015 11:02 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1036830