Home & Home Office Support
Uninstalling PC-cillin Internet Security 14 or 14.7 for Dell
- Click your Windows operating system below for instructions on how to download the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit:
Note: If you're using Windows Vista or Window 7, check first if it is a 32-bit or 64-bit system.
- Click the [E] Uninstall tab.
- Click 4. Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall when you are asked to confirm the uninstallation.
- Wait while the tool uninstalls your program. This may take a few minutes.
- Click Yes to restart your computer and finish the uninstallation.
- Open the Registry Editor by doing the following:
- On your keyboard, press WIN+R (press the Windows Logo key together with "R" key).
- Type "regedit" on the Open field, then press ENTER.
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then expand it by clicking the [+] symbol beside it.
- Expand SOFTWARE by clicking the [+] symbol beside it.
- Delete the TrendMicro folder under SOFTWARE by right-clicking the folder, then selecting Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor window, then restart your computer.
- Run the Diagnostic Toolkit again to completely remove Trend Micro.
Last Updated: Nov. 01, 2015 10:11 PM (PST)
Solution ID: 1033906